Family Home with Amazing Flat Lawn & Sun
Here's a super buy for families or first-time buyers: a low-maintenance three-bedroom home surrounded by a large flat lawn with all day sun. Designed for entertaining with open plan living and great flow, it's safely located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooks Seton Nossiter Park for spectacular views and amazing privacy. All this just a short drive from the city. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms, full bathroom with both a shower and bath, plus bonus of downstairs toilet
- Spacious living/dining area with gas heating and well-appointed kitchen with garden window view over stunning bush-clad reserve
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow to flat, fenced lawn and to west-facing deck off the main bedroom
- Flat drive-on to large internal garage and off-street parking
- Close to bus route and handy to high-decile schools and shops
- Ready to enjoy now, but with plenty of potential to freshen the interior and add value over time
- Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
Could there be a better opportunity for busy families and professionals who want an affordable home that offers some of the best indoor and outdoor living around, and is within easy reach of the CBD? Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 2pm, Thursday 20th May 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.